We have a solution for most businesses and budgets
|Enterprise Plus||Enterprise Pro||Enterprise Works|
|Product Sourcing Promotional Products DataCF Enterprise's applications aren't limited to the promotional products industry, but we deliver specialist functionality for this market.|
|Download on DemandCF Enterprise offers the unique ability to source promotional products from the industry's leading suppliers, and download products straight into your quote or order.|
|Add Your Own ProductsYou can add your own products from any source into CF Enterprise, either individually or via a spreadsheet upload.|
|Quotes Customisable TemplatesCF Enterprise supports 12 different quote templates, which you can further customise with graphics to promote special offers etc.|
|Picture Quotes CF Enterprise produces PDF picture quotes which present your merchandise professionally. You can even show a Virtual Sample!|
|Pipeline Management This allows you to focus on your hottest opportunities, accurately project future sales, and keep track of all your leads.|
|Follow Ups Make sure you never miss an opportunity with automatically scheduled follow up calls, and auto-alert options.|
|Orders Reduced ClicksQuotes can be converted to Orders, Orders to Purchase Orders, and Invoices in just a couple of clicks.|
|Revisions Both Quotes and Orders can be revised as often as required, with the earlier versions retained for ease of reference.|
|Back to Back Purchases Purchase Orders are raised off the back of Sales Orders, or can be batched to reach a higher quantity break.|
|Progressing POs This time-saving routine automatically chases suppliers to acknowledge Purchase Orders, and confirm delivery dates so you can invoice your customers faster.|
|Overs and Unders When you 'receive' the supplied items, you can adjust the Order and Invoice to reflect any overs and unders delivered.|
|Invoicing Raise Sales Invoices for your customers, and either export data to your preferred accounts package, or use the PromoServe Plus accounts system.|
|Job Jackets Electronic Job ManagementReplace the paper trail with electronic Job Jackets, tracking all documentation and activity relating to an order in one place!|
|Color Coded Easily identify where each job is at with our traffic light colour coding system, helping to prevent bottlenecks and improve customer service.|
|Accountable Actions Each Job Jacket has a series of actions that need to be completed, date and time stamped by the user, helping you with quality control.|
|Proof Approvals Attach your client's artwork to the Job Jacket, and send out Proof Approval documentation.|
|System Admin Customise your SystemThe System Admin functions allow you to customise PromoServe to your requirements.|
|Staff Database Give each member of your team access to the areas they need to do their job, improving efficiency and security.|
|System Customise Set up your own criteria for segmenting your database, from industry codes through to regional account managers.|
|System Functions Set up different quote, order and invoice header graphics depending on the customer, account rep. or division, and control the import / export of data.|
|Accounting No Third Party Software RequiredRemove the time and cost associated with transferring your accounting data from one system to another.|
|General Ledger & Accounts Includes Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheets, Trial Balance, Tax Returns, Bank Reconciliation, Customer Remittances and Supplier Payments.|
|Double Entry Bookkeeping Create and view nominal account details, journals and key reports, post customer remittances, allocate cash and produce reports. View, save and print debtor and creditor details.|
|Management Reports Measure your ProgressMake sure you're on target to reach your goals with our comprehensive suite of management reports.|
|300 Reports CF Enterprise is delivered with 300 pre-loaded reports, covering everything from quote conversion to job profitability.|
|Custom Report Builder You can create your own custom reports in every area of your PromoServe software, and save them for future use.|
|Warehousing Stock Management & DispatchCF Enterprise helps you keep track of all customer and self-owned stock.|
|Manage Inventory See at a glance what's available, what's reserved, and where it's located, with full multi-warehouse facilities.|
|Carrier Integration CF Enterprise is integrated with UPS WorldShip, allowing barcode scanners to transfer order shipment information to the carrier, and tracking numbers into the Job Jacket.|
|Marketing Plan, Execute & ReportPlan and budget for marketing activity, and target your customers more accurately.|
|Campaign Planner Map out your Marketing Campaigns and assign budgets; track enquiries and orders generated, and measure your return on investment.|
|Product Marketing This report lets you create lists of customers based on their quote or order history, so you can email everyone who you quoted for pens last month, but didn't purchase.|
|Re-establish Contact Furnishing your sales reps with a list of customers who've not ordered for a while - or use this data for email marketing.|
|Automated Processes Remove Repetitive TasksBy automating processes, your team can focus on delivering exceptional customer service.|
|Supplier Chasing Auto-email suppliers to request order acknowledgement and/or delivery date confirmation.|
|Customer Communication Automatically send customers updates on their order, chase proof approvals and provide stock reports.|
|Auto-Emailed Reports Set a schedule to receive reports from every area of your business, so you're always in control.|
|Auto Job-Bag Adjust Automate purchase order creation, proof approval and even invoicing with this powerful functionality.|
|Advanced Accounts Detailed Management AnalysisAdditional automated routines for the Finance dept., and greater visibility over company performance.|
|Commission Reports Supports multiple Commission Systems, real-time commission reviews and employee outputs, plus Profit & Loss Reports by Sales Person or Department.|
|Management Analysis Detailed reporting on sales team performance, job profitability, product sales and more.|
|Advanced Accounts Pack Includes Auto On Hold and Auto Debt Chase routines, Staged and Recurring Invoices, and Department / Cost Centers.|
|Manufacturing Recommended by SuppliersUsed for both complex manufacturing of promotional products and simple overprint tasks.|
|Overprint Management Create Overprint jobs direct from Sales Orders, and group jobs where multiple colours or sizes have the same overprint instructions.|
|Production Planner Jobs can be added to the Planner directly from Overprint or Work Orders, and auto-allocated to the next machine with spare capacity.|
|Work Orders CF Enterprise can handle multi-process orders, assembly / kitting, print manufacture and option products.|
|Forecasting Look up and/or create a bill of materials, create and manage stock takes, review total stock movement log by product, and forecast future requirements.|
|Integrated Web Store Enterprise Level FunctionalityOur web stores are perfect for company stores and supplier websites.||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Company Stores Features include live inventory, user permissions / budgets, point redemption, multiple currency and languages, shipping integration and credit card payment processing.||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Supplier Websites Can include custom product filters, reviews, inventory, art templates, Technologo Virtual Samples, price codes and special offers, plus order status updates and art upload.||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Book Demo||Book Demo||Book Demo|
Plans and Pricing FAQs
Plans and Pricing FAQs
- Are there set up costs?Yes, there's a set up and implementation fee. This will vary based on the number of users and your specific requirements, and we keep it as low as possible so there's no barrier to entry. Ask your consultant for an estimate.
- How much can I expect to pay for training?That depends. Our online Learning Management System (LMS) is available as a free and unlimited resource and includes articles, help sheets, videos and a live link to a support consultant. We can accommodate customized training, either delivered remotely or on-site, for an additional fee.
- What is the minimum contract term?12 months. This gives us a good body of time in which to fully embed Customer Focus Enterprise into your organization, and work with you to achieve the best return on investment.
- Is Technical Support provided?Yes, telephone, email and live chat Technical Support is provided free of charge as part of your package. We have help centers in the UK and US, so can offer very broad coverage.
- Do I have to pay for software updates?No. All updates to your software are provided free of charge as part of your package, so that we can ensure you have access to the most advanced solution for your needs.
- Can you transfer my existing customer data?Yes, we can help you to migrate customer, prospect and financial data from your current system to Customer Focus Enterprise. Typically customer and prospect information is pretty straightforward, with financial data being a more labor-intensive process. We can provide templates and quote for doing this for you if required.
- Do you offer a free trial?Yes, but Customer Focus Enterprise is a very comprehensive system, and in our experience a free trial can be a little overwhelming! We'd prefer to give you a demonstration first before letting you loose on the software.
- Is the software server or cloud based?Either, but we prefer to deploy the cloud-based version as this allows us to apply updates free of charge, and means you can access your software from any device with an internet connection. If you would prefer a local server based system, please advise your consultant.
- Is it easy to upgrade my package?Yes it's easy to add the additional functionality, just bear in mind that you may require additional training and adjusted user permissions before you roll out the upgrade.
- What countries is this available in?Customer Focus Enterprise supports multiple currencies and languages, and we have customers in Europe, North America, South America, Asia and Australia. Our technical support locations are in Sheffield, England, and Costa Mesa, California.
Arcadia Branded Merchandise
"I’m happy to recommend Customer Focus Enterprise. I have been nothing but pleased with the system and the support we had in implementing it.
"There were no hidden costs and the system is costing us less than we were previously paying, so for us it is win win, a better system for a lower price!"
"Customer Focus Enterprise [Plus] allowed us to hit the ground running and as a consequence exceed all of our targets in the first 6 months of trading.
"It helps us portray a very professional and 'big company' image which in our industry is paramount with the high profile customers we are dealing with."